Remote Shell and Telnet - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Remote Shell and Telnet - VxWorks ; HI Guys ,, I m trying to use both Remote Shell and Telnet in my system..So if one of them goes down the other one comes up..Is this possibl Maverick...

  1. Remote Shell and Telnet

    HI Guys ,,

    I m trying to use both Remote Shell and Telnet in my system..So if one
    of them goes down the other one comes up..Is this possibl

    Maverick

  2. Re: Remote Shell and Telnet

    I think they both connect to the same shell running on the target.
    What does "go down" mean? If the shell crashes I think another one
    should start. If the net task crashes, your screwed either way.

    lc
    Maverick wrote:
    > HI Guys ,,
    >
    > I m trying to use both Remote Shell and Telnet in my system..So if one
    > of them goes down the other one comes up..Is this possibl
    >
    > Maverick

+ Reply to Thread