Hi,

I have an elan580 microprocessor based card.
I want to interface it with an ethernet controller 8251IT.

I have added the code for my host bridge initialisation and pci
configuration space of the ethernet controller.

The pciShow Routines are showing the corect details.

I have also added the vxWorks components NetworkDevice --INCLUDE_END
and Network Driver -- INCLUDE_FEI_END. Is it correct??
My CSR space is memory mapped and not i/o.

Can u give me the required steps, so as to enable me access this
device.
I do not have any bios nor do i want to use the boot of vxWorks.

Awaiting for your precious guideline...

Rajni