How to broadcast same message to multiple task? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to broadcast same message to multiple task? - VxWorks ; Hai all, I want to broadcast one message to multiple task. I don't want to use multiple message queues.Is it possible to use one message queue?, Is any there solution? thanks,...

  1. How to broadcast same message to multiple task?

    Hai all,

    I want to broadcast one message to multiple task. I don't want
    to use multiple message queues.Is it possible to use one message
    queue?, Is any there solution?

    thanks,

  2. Re: How to broadcast same message to multiple task?

    Hi raja,

    It is not possible with one queue. That is very sure.

    If you know the alternative approch, pls share with us.

    regards,
    ragi

    raja_m_bsc@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hai all,
    >
    > I want to broadcast one message to multiple task. I don't want
    > to use multiple message queues.Is it possible to use one message
    > queue?, Is any there solution?
    >
    > thanks,

  3. Help Me pls!!

    Hi All,

    How can i debug in a vxworks target. While using breakpoint i am only
    getting the address, not the function name and variable name.

    Thxs and regds,
    ragi

+ Reply to Thread