Hi,
I was looking for an application able to track memory leaks within an
embedded application running wxworks, as some of you replied, memScope
seems to be one of the best solution since it avoid compile time and
many other features.
In this perspective, i want to write my own stand alone application to
track memory allocation (dyn, allocation, heap corruption,
fragmentation .. etc). it seems quite easy to track the calls of malloc
(..etc) but i've not idea about how to track the heap + fragmentation,
does wtx C library able to access special objects like heap etc .. ?
regards.