Is STL multimap supported on vxWorks 5.5.1? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Is STL multimap supported on vxWorks 5.5.1? - VxWorks ; And if not by WindRiver, is there another implementation I could get? Ric...

  1. Is STL multimap supported on vxWorks 5.5.1?

    And if not by WindRiver, is there another implementation I could get?

    Ric

  2. Re: Is STL multimap supported on vxWorks 5.5.1?

    Hi:

    Se see it in the tree (the SGI version), but it looks like it might be
    part of the DIAB tree. Are you using gnu? I'll try one next time I
    run.

    lc
    rjhii wrote:
    > And if not by WindRiver, is there another implementation I could get?
    >
    > Ric

+ Reply to Thread