MPC74xx fft optimized code - VxWorks

This is a discussion on MPC74xx fft optimized code - VxWorks ; I have got your run-of-the-mill fft code to process real input. It runs but nothing to write home about. Does anyone know or have something thats optimized for the MPC74xx? Thanks in advance...

  1. MPC74xx fft optimized code

    I have got your run-of-the-mill fft code to process real input. It runs
    but nothing to write home about.

    Does anyone know or have something thats optimized for the MPC74xx?
    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: MPC74xx fft optimized code

    check for IXLIBS. I think the company that made it was bought by
    Motorola. Whatever you get should use the ALTIVEC registers.

    Ric

    samiam wrote:
    > I have got your run-of-the-mill fft code to process real input. It runs
    > but nothing to write home about.
    >
    > Does anyone know or have something thats optimized for the MPC74xx?
    > Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread