Hi all,

I have the following unresolved problem:
I have two libraries build by using enterprise-specific build stuff,
let's call them libmy.a
and libmy_d.a.
The only difference between them is that the first one is without any
debug information,
and the second one with such information included.

I would like to link object files reside in one of the library with
VxWorks kernel. Only one of
these libraries can be included at a time.

To be able to select which library to use from tornado I create two
components, which are the
children of a selection:

Selection SELECT_MYLIB_CONFIG {
NAME My lib configuration
SYNOPSIS Select which library to include
_CHILDREN FOLDER_BSP_CONFIG
DEFAULTS INCLUDE_MYLIB_CONFIG
COUNT 1-1
}

Component INSTALL_MYLIB_CONFIG {
NAME My lib configuration
SYNOPSIS Dummy component as described in BSP Developer's
guide "E.1.1 Component"
in description of ARCHIVE keyword
ARCHIVE $(WIND_BASE)/target/lib/libmy.a
}

Component INCLUDE_MYLIB_CONFIG {
NAME My lib configuration
SYNOPSIS Mylib configuration
ARCHIVE $(WIND_BASE)/target/lib/libmy.a
MODULES main_objfile.o
_CHILDREN SELECT_MYLIB_CONFIG
}

Component INSTALL_MYLIB_D_CONFIG {
NAME My lib_d configuration
SYNOPSIS Dummy component as described in BSP Developer's
guide "E.1.1 Component"
in description of ARCHIVE keyword
ARCHIVE $(WIND_BASE)/target/lib/libmy_d.a
}

Component INCLUDE_MYLIB_D_CONFIG {
NAME My lib_d configuration
SYNOPSIS Mylib_d configuration
ARCHIVE $(WIND_BASE)/target/lib/libmy_d.a
MODULES main_objfile.o
_CHILDREN SELECT_MYLIB_CONFIG
}

I put libmy.a and libmy_d.a under $(WIND_BASE)/target/lib

But while generating a project I have the following warning:

Warning while generating xref info:
nmarm: $(WIND_BASE)/target/lib/libmy_d.a No such file or directory
sizearm: $(WIND_BASE)/target/lib/libmy_d.a No such file or directory

In fact such file exists, and after running the build, it is linked
with Vxworks image.

What's wrong here?
Note that it tells nothing about $(WIND_BASE)/target/lib/libmy.a - it
seems to be ok for tornado.

In fact I tried to use "ARCHIVE libmy_d.a" notation, but it does not
works at all,
but in BSP developer's guide file path is assumed to be relative to
$(WIND_BASE)/target/lib.

Another problem is that after selecting not default library, tornado
tells me that libmy_d.a depends on
libmy.a and includes both of them as a result configuration error arise
(more than one component in selection), why such a dependencies are
generated?

Any comments would be appreciated.