porting LDAP on vxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on porting LDAP on vxWorks - VxWorks ; Hi, Can anybody please send me details on porting the LDAP Client for vxWorks.Looking for the sites or hints regarding the vxWorks LDAP client software. Thanks in Advance, -Anand...

  1. porting LDAP on vxWorks

    Hi,

    Can anybody please send me details on porting the LDAP Client for
    vxWorks.Looking for the sites or hints regarding the vxWorks LDAP
    client software.

    Thanks in Advance,
    -Anand

  2. Re: porting LDAP on vxWorks

    Maybe someone has completed porting the code for openldap on
    openldap.org. If not, it would be a good project to start on.

    lc

    mehra.anand@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anybody please send me details on porting the LDAP Client for
    > vxWorks.Looking for the sites or hints regarding the vxWorks LDAP
    > client software.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance,
    > -Anand

+ Reply to Thread