Device driver frame work - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Device driver frame work - VxWorks ; Hi, Can any body give me an ida of the ethernet device driver framework in vxwork? Thanks Saji...

  1. Device driver frame work

    Hi,
    Can any body give me an ida of the ethernet device driver framework in
    vxwork?

    Thanks
    Saji

  2. Re: Device driver frame work

    Hi:

    Ch 10 of the Network programmers guide provides the basic on getting a
    network device driver to hook into a protocol stack (if that's what you
    are trying t do).

    Basics of device driver development are covered in the WRS BSP course
    and the Device Driver course, but realistically, there are tons of net
    drivers in most BSP that can be used as models. If the chip you are
    using isn't already covered there, then I'd reference an open source
    operating system for ideas.

    Good luck,
    lc
    saji wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Can any body give me an ida of the ethernet device driver framework in
    > vxwork?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Saji

+ Reply to Thread