Help: "svctcp_.c - tcp socket creation problem" - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Help: "svctcp_.c - tcp socket creation problem" - VxWorks ; When I launch tornado 2.2, an error pop-up "svctcp_.c - tcp socket creation problem".What should I do?...

  1. Help: "svctcp_.c - tcp socket creation problem"

    When I launch tornado 2.2, an error pop-up "svctcp_.c - tcp socket
    creation problem".What should I do?

  2. Re: Help: "svctcp_.c - tcp socket creation problem"

    Maybe some sort of SW firewall preventing the connection from being
    made?
    LC

    chenjunke@gmail.com wrote:
    > When I launch tornado 2.2, an error pop-up "svctcp_.c - tcp socket
    > creation problem".What should I do?

+ Reply to Thread