VxWorks VC++ - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks VC++ - VxWorks ; hi you all, i am using motorola MCP820. can anybody suggest me to work this Vxworks, prompt with VC++. means can VC++ send the script name on the Vxworks prompt i need to make few scripts automated..... Thanks in Advance...

  1. VxWorks VC++

    hi you all,

    i am using motorola MCP820.

    can anybody suggest me to work this Vxworks, prompt with VC++.

    means can VC++ send the script name on the Vxworks prompt

    i need to make few scripts automated.....

    Thanks in Advance

  2. Re: VxWorks VC++

    If I understand your question, we use TCL to connect on a serial port
    to control boot params when we set up systems for automated testing to
    change the boot params. Just have the program read each line until it
    gets to the one you are interested in, and write the times to the boot
    parameters.

    lc
    Vikram wrote:
    > hi you all,
    >
    > i am using motorola MCP820.
    >

    > can anybody suggest me to work this Vxworks, prompt with VC++.
    >
    > means can VC++ send the script name on the Vxworks prompt
    >
    > i need to make few scripts automated.....
    >
    > Thanks in Advance

+ Reply to Thread