VxWorks 6.2 install/startup problem - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks 6.2 install/startup problem - VxWorks ; Hi guys, I have installed the evaluation version of Wind River General Purpose Platform VxWorks Edition 3.2 on WIN XP system. I got a temp licence for 30 days . 1) While starting workbench 2.4 , it gives a error ...

  1. VxWorks 6.2 install/startup problem

    Hi guys,
    I have installed the evaluation version of Wind River General Purpose
    Platform VxWorks Edition 3.2 on WIN XP system.

    I got a temp licence for 30 days .

    1) While starting workbench 2.4 , it gives a error message as

    Installation error :c:\windriver\wrenv.exe:exec failed for program
    "cmd"

    and starts the workbench.

    2) after that, while creating a new project , iam not able to view the
    ** vxworks simulator ** option in the Build spec wizard.

    3) Iam not able to find vxworks.exe file in any installed dirs.

    I have reinstalled three four times but with no use.

    Pls go through my problem and guide me to setup the system.

    Regards
    Jose

  2. Re: VxWorks 6.2 install/startup problem

    Didi u install minimum 3 CDs?

    kgrgroup@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    > I have installed the evaluation version of Wind River General Purpose
    > Platform VxWorks Edition 3.2 on WIN XP system.
    >
    > I got a temp licence for 30 days .
    >

    > 1) While starting workbench 2.4 , it gives a error message as
    >
    > Installation error :c:\windriver\wrenv.exe:exec failed for program
    > "cmd"
    >

    > and starts the workbench.
    >
    > 2) after that, while creating a new project , iam not able to view the
    > ** vxworks simulator ** option in the Build spec wizard.
    >
    > 3) Iam not able to find vxworks.exe file in any installed dirs.
    >
    > I have reinstalled three four times but with no use.
    >
    > Pls go through my problem and guide me to setup the system.
    >
    > Regards
    > Jose

  3. Re: VxWorks 6.2 install/startup problem

    HI,
    Thanks for u'r reply. I got only a single CD. Its a evalution version
    of vxworks 6.2.

    regards
    jose.

    hems wrote:
    > Didi u install minimum 3 CDs?
    >
    > kgrgroup@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi guys,
    > > I have installed the evaluation version of Wind River General Purpose
    > > Platform VxWorks Edition 3.2 on WIN XP system.
    > >
    > > I got a temp licence for 30 days .
    > >

    > > 1) While starting workbench 2.4 , it gives a error message as
    > >
    > > Installation error :c:\windriver\wrenv.exe:exec failed for program
    > > "cmd"
    > >

    > > and starts the workbench.
    > >
    > > 2) after that, while creating a new project , iam not able to view the
    > > ** vxworks simulator ** option in the Build spec wizard.
    > >
    > > 3) Iam not able to find vxworks.exe file in any installed dirs.
    > >
    > > I have reinstalled three four times but with no use.
    > >
    > > Pls go through my problem and guide me to setup the system.
    > >
    > > Regards
    > > Jose

+ Reply to Thread