VxWorks Installation Problem - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks Installation Problem - VxWorks ; Hi, Iam trying to install vxworks/tornado ide on PC with windows 2000(Service pack 4) but after I give the serial no and click on continue, it gives the following problem and then does not proceed: "Serious internal error occurred while ...

  1. VxWorks Installation Problem

    Hi,

    Iam trying to install vxworks/tornado ide on PC with windows
    2000(Service pack 4)
    but after I give the serial no and click on continue, it gives the
    following problem and
    then does not proceed:

    "Serious internal error occurred while executing: UITCLSH.EXE"

    Please let me know the solution for this problem.

    Thanks,
    Aurobind

  2. Re: VxWorks Installation Problem

    Hi:
    The UITclSh is the Tcl shell used to run most of the Tornado GUI. Is
    this a recent (ie T2.2) version of Tornado?

    Looks like there have been a few issues in the past with the tcl shell.

    Good luck,
    lc

    aurobind.enugala@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Iam trying to install vxworks/tornado ide on PC with windows
    > 2000(Service pack 4)
    > but after I give the serial no and click on continue, it gives the
    > following problem and
    > then does not proceed:
    >
    > "Serious internal error occurred while executing: UITCLSH.EXE"
    >
    > Please let me know the solution for this problem.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Aurobind

+ Reply to Thread