source IP Address Zero - VxWorks

This is a discussion on source IP Address Zero - VxWorks ; Hi, I am getting source IP zero in ICMP, and SNMP packets, where as SSH, Telnet application packets are coming with proper IP address. Can you provide some pointer when will VxWork stack sends IP address as Zero. Thanks, YTR...

  1. source IP Address Zero

    Hi,

    I am getting source IP zero in ICMP, and SNMP packets, where as SSH,
    Telnet application packets are coming with proper IP address. Can you
    provide some pointer when will VxWork stack sends IP address as Zero.

    Thanks,
    YTR

  2. Re: source IP Address Zero

    ytrama@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am getting source IP zero in ICMP, and SNMP packets, where as SSH,
    > Telnet application packets are coming with proper IP address. Can you
    > provide some pointer when will VxWork stack sends IP address as Zero.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > YTR

    Hi,

    can you just dump ifShow of your interface and check if the IP was
    correctly set.

    Raj

+ Reply to Thread