Books on Vxworks !!! - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Books on Vxworks !!! - VxWorks ; Could anyone tell me the books to be refered to learn vxworks....

  1. Books on Vxworks !!!

    Could anyone tell me the books to be refered to learn vxworks.

  2. Re: Books on Vxworks !!!

    the user guide that comes with either Workbench for VX 6.X or Tornado
    for VX 5.X is the best.....

    jpvarkey@gmail.com wrote:
    > Could anyone tell me the books to be refered to learn vxworks.

  3. Re: Books on Vxworks !!!

    jpvarkey@gmail.com wrote in news:1149064377.553902.271680
    @j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Could anyone tell me the books to be refered to learn vxworks.

    There is one book I know of that is about VxWorks. It is "Tornado and
    VxWorks. What's not in the manual" by Christof Wehner. You can have a
    look here to see more details an more books on embedded and realtime:
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxw_pt0.html#0.2

    Next to these books, you could try finding the Tornado/VxWorks manual on
    the web. Just search for vxworks, tornado and manual, and you will find
    some sites where they installed the manuals online.

    Regards,
    Johan

    --
    o o o o o o o . . . _____J_o_h_a_n___B_o_r_k_h_u_i_s___