Need a VxWorks consultant in the Bay Area - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Need a VxWorks consultant in the Bay Area - VxWorks ; My company Diamond Systems www.diamondsystems.com needs a VxWorks consultant to help us with some customer support issues and/or building a new BSP and drivers for our data acquisition circuits. If interested and available please contact me by email or telephone. ...

  1. Need a VxWorks consultant in the Bay Area

    My company Diamond Systems www.diamondsystems.com needs a VxWorks
    consultant to help us with some customer support issues and/or building
    a new BSP and drivers for our data acquisition circuits. If interested
    and available please contact me by email or telephone. We are located
    in Mountain View CA, but we are willing to work with someone offsite.
    We can send you hardware etc. for development use. We have many offsite
    consultants already. Thank you.

    jonathan@diamondsystems.com
    650-810-2555

  2. Re: Need a VxWorks consultant in the Bay Area

    Jonathan wrote:
    > My company Diamond Systems www.diamondsystems.com needs a VxWorks
    > consultant to help us with some customer support issues and/or building
    > a new BSP and drivers for our data acquisition circuits. If interested
    > and available please contact me by email or telephone. We are located
    > in Mountain View CA, but we are willing to work with someone offsite.
    > We can send you hardware etc. for development use. We have many offsite
    > consultants already. Thank you.
    >
    > jonathan@diamondsystems.com
    > 650-810-2555

    Hi Jonathan,