patching mempartlib - VxWorks

This is a discussion on patching mempartlib - VxWorks ; Hi *, Does some body knows how to patch the mempartlib.o? I have the source code of mempartlib and I would like to modify it and recompile the Kernel with my modification. I know also that the object generated by ...

  1. patching mempartlib

    Hi *,
    Does some body knows how to patch the mempartlib.o?

    I have the source code of mempartlib and I would like to
    modify it and recompile the Kernel with my modification.

    I know also that the object generated by mempartlib
    is a part of libos. So may be what I should do it to recompile and generate
    libos.a?

    So I do not know exactly which Makefile to touch to be able to do this
    modification for test purpose.
    Thanks in advance.
    Pat

  2. Re: patching mempartlib

    Eureka....
    It was easy....

    => removing the old library
    arsh dv libos.a mempartlib.o

    => adding the new library
    arsh ruv libos.a memparlib.o

    "PatrickC" wrote in message
    > Hi *,
    > Does some body knows how to patch the mempartlib.o?
    >
    > I have the source code of mempartlib and I would like to
    > modify it and recompile the Kernel with my modification.
    >
    > I know also that the object generated by mempartlib
    > is a part of libos. So may be what I should do it to recompile and
    > generate libos.a?
    >
    > So I do not know exactly which Makefile to touch to be able to do this
    > modification for test purpose.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Pat

+ Reply to Thread