Security Library - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Security Library - VxWorks ; Hi , As anybody have idea about security library provided in Vxworks 6.2 I want to write simple driver for eg AES , and test application. How should i proceed ? Thanks in advance Regards, Techy...

  1. Security Library

    Hi ,
    As anybody have idea about security library provided in Vxworks 6.2
    I want to write simple driver for eg AES , and test application.
    How should i proceed ?
    Thanks in advance

    Regards,
    Techy

  2. Re: Security Library

    http://sharkssl.com/

    techygreat@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi ,
    > As anybody have idea about security library provided in Vxworks 6.2
    > I want to write simple driver for eg AES , and test application.
    > How should i proceed ?
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Regards,
    > Techy

  3. Re: Security Library

    Hi Johan
    does it support Vxworks?
    I want to use Vxworks security library only.

    Johan wrote:
    > http://sharkssl.com/
    >

    > techygreat@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi ,
    > > As anybody have idea about security library provided in Vxworks 6.2
    > > I want to write simple driver for eg AES , and test application.
    > > How should i proceed ?
    > > Thanks in advance
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Techy