VxWorks Tornado 2.0.2 Unresolved symbols __floatdidf, __fixunssfdi, __fixdfdi, ... - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks Tornado 2.0.2 Unresolved symbols __floatdidf, __fixunssfdi, __fixdfdi, ... - VxWorks ; We are attempting to make modifications to an existing VME system. It is a MVME2604 PPC running Tornado 2.0.2 (VxWorks 5.4.2, Kernel 2.5), BSP version 1.2/0. The development software is installed on a Sun Workstation running Solaris 2.8. We would ...

  1. VxWorks Tornado 2.0.2 Unresolved symbols __floatdidf, __fixunssfdi, __fixdfdi, ...

    We are attempting to make modifications to an existing VME system.

    It is a MVME2604 PPC running Tornado 2.0.2 (VxWorks 5.4.2, Kernel 2.5),
    BSP version 1.2/0.

    The development software is installed on a Sun Workstation running
    Solaris 2.8.

    We would like to utilize unsigned/signed long long (64 bit), but I do
    not think the system completely supports this.

    When I load my application, I get the following unresolved symbols:

    __floatdif
    __floatdisf
    __fixsfdi
    __fixunssfdi
    __fixunsdfdi
    __fixdfdi
    __cmpdi2

    I was getting some additional unresolved symbols (__umoddi3 and
    __udivdi3)until I read that I needed to link in "libgcc.a".

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    --

  2. Re: VxWorks Tornado 2.0.2 Unresolved symbols __floatdidf, __fixunssfdi, __fixdfdi, ...

    Try linking with libgcc.a - i think those are Gnu extensions.

+ Reply to Thread