timer / timer interrupts - VxWorks

This is a discussion on timer / timer interrupts - VxWorks ; hi.... i want to start a timer .....then i want to spawn certain tasks, after starting the timer....in this 3 cases are possible... i) my tasks finished running before the timer expires.... ii) the timer expires before the completion of ...

  1. timer / timer interrupts

    hi....
    i want to start a timer .....then i want to spawn certain tasks, after
    starting the timer....in this 3 cases are possible...
    i) my tasks finished running before the timer expires....
    ii) the timer expires before the completion of my tasks.....
    iii) the system gets hanged or hardware faliure occured....

    how to observe this performance???????

    i need to know the list of timers / timer related routines supported
    by CHAMP AV-IV bsp that can be used by the programmers for my
    application.........

    finally.....let me know the sites where i can get some