How to construct the project through Bsp's makefile automated? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to construct the project through Bsp's makefile automated? - VxWorks ; Hello! I have a problem about Tornado.Wish you will help me! I construct a bootable vxworks image project from a Bsp.The Bsp folder include source code and a makefile. Every time when the Bsp's makefile is modified by others,i will ...

  1. How to construct the project through Bsp's makefile automated?

    Hello!
    I have a problem about Tornado.Wish you will help me!
    I construct a bootable vxworks image project from a Bsp.The Bsp folder
    include source code and a makefile.
    Every time when the Bsp's makefile is modified by others,i will
    reconstruct the Tornado project through the tornado's graph tools.
    I think the tools's processing is read the Bsp's makefile and construct
    the project's makefile.
    Reconstruct the project by hand is very boring. Is there have any
    method to do it automated?
    Thank u for your help!!

  2. Re: How to construct the project through Bsp's makefile automated?

    You may be able to make the BSP "project" using a super-project, or a
    hierarchy of project. I think you want to make a dummy project on top
    of the BSP tree, then put a run in the project to explicitly use the
    makefile you have in that area. Then link it all together with you
    other project as a hierarchy of projects. Check the details in the FAQ
    - http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/project.html

    Good luck,
    lc

+ Reply to Thread