RDK - VxWorks

This is a discussion on RDK - VxWorks ; can anybody tell me where i can get the reference design kit for powerpc7457 based single board computer. Anybody is giving the schematics of the board when we buy the board?...

  1. RDK

    can anybody tell me where i can get the reference design kit for
    powerpc7457 based single board computer. Anybody is giving the
    schematics of the board when we buy the board?

  2. Re: RDK

    You'll probably need at least a reference BSP for this. We would
    generally buy one of the motorola eval boards for the CPU we wanted,
    like the Sandpoint, and use that BSP to start a custom one for the
    board we were building.

    If you can't get a BSP for vxWorks with it, then you'll have to start
    with a Linux on a platform that's similar.

    Most commercial board vendors don't provide schematics unless it's for
    something like a Sandpoint, which is mean to be copied.

    Good luck,
    lc

+ Reply to Thread