64 bit implementation in Vxworks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on 64 bit implementation in Vxworks - VxWorks ; Hi All, I wanted info regarding the 64 bit implementation in Vxworks. Is the support provided as : LP64(as in Linux, Sun Solaris), ILP64(as in Cray/Alphas) or LLP64(as in Windows). Please help provide the info if any. Thanks, Monisha....

  1. 64 bit implementation in Vxworks

    Hi All,
    I wanted info regarding the 64 bit implementation in Vxworks.

    Is the support provided as : LP64(as in Linux, Sun Solaris), ILP64(as
    in Cray/Alphas) or LLP64(as in Windows).

    Please help provide the info if any.

    Thanks,
    Monisha.

  2. Re: 64 bit implementation in Vxworks

    Hi:

    DEC did a vxWorks port for a 64bit model Alpa a long time ago, and i
    think there was also a 64-bit SPARC port, but I don't think they are
    supported anymore. I don't see any doc for them in the architecture
    docs sent out with the std vxWorks distributions.

    What chip did you have in mind for this 64 bit port?

    Thanks
    lc

+ Reply to Thread