Who had Silicon Image SiI 0680A Vxworks driver? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Who had Silicon Image SiI 0680A Vxworks driver? - VxWorks ; The Silicon Image SiI 0680A is a single-chip solution for a PCI to ATA controller.I want to use it under Vxworks .But I can't find the driver for vxworks.Who can give some reference? Thanks!...

  1. Who had Silicon Image SiI 0680A Vxworks driver?

    The Silicon Image SiI 0680A is a single-chip solution for a PCI to ATA
    controller.I want to use it under Vxworks .But I can't find the driver
    for vxworks.Who can give some reference?
    Thanks!

  2. Re: Who had Silicon Image SiI 0680A Vxworks driver?

    You should be aboe to use the ata driver, ataDrv.c. If vxWorks sets up
    the pci side with all the BAR addresses correctly, all you'll have to
    do is get the ata Resources set up for the driver. Take a look at
    ataDrv.c to see what it needs for set up. If you have a copy of
    sysAta.c in your BSP - use that as a model of how to set up the
    ataResources - sysAta is a pci cardbus brdige that is forced into ATA
    mode. Once the ataResources are set up, the ataDriver takes over.
    Note that the ataDriver gets an interrupt that signals completion after
    each ata command. If the chip needs something special, like reading an
    int register to clear it, pciIntConnect another ISR onto the vector of
    the patt to do the clearing - ataDrv won't clear the interrupt - it
    expects "user"code to do that.

    Good luck. Also, there may be something besides sysAta to use as an
    ata setup model in the bsp.

    lc

+ Reply to Thread