ARINC653 or DO178B compliant VxWorks and INTEGRITY - VxWorks

This is a discussion on ARINC653 or DO178B compliant VxWorks and INTEGRITY - VxWorks ; Hi, Has anyone used the ARINC653 or DO178B compliant version of VxWorks and/or INTEGRITY for his/her projects? I'm doing some study on the safety-critical COTS RTOS, and would like to know your experiences in using these products. Thanks JW...

  1. ARINC653 or DO178B compliant VxWorks and INTEGRITY

    Hi,

    Has anyone used the ARINC653 or DO178B compliant version of VxWorks
    and/or INTEGRITY for his/her projects? I'm doing some study on the
    safety-critical COTS RTOS, and would like to know your experiences in
    using these products.

    Thanks
    JW

  2. Re: ARINC653 or DO178B compliant VxWorks and INTEGRITY

    Hi:

    Send an email to wkm@do178b.com or wkm@vectors.com. They sell tools
    for testing and certifying 178B systems and have done ports of their
    tools to a lot of RTOSes. Ask Bill this question and he'll be able to
    give you a flavor of what there customers use. My guess is Integrity
    is a lot more popular for 178B than the safety critical subset of
    vxWorks that WRS sells.

    lc

+ Reply to Thread