Is there a VxWorks site similar to OpenQNX ? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Is there a VxWorks site similar to OpenQNX ? - VxWorks ; I have found openqnx.com on the web. Is there a similar site for VxWorks ? Thanks !...

  1. Is there a VxWorks site similar to OpenQNX ?

    I have found openqnx.com on the web. Is there a similar site for VxWorks ?
    Thanks !

  2. Re: Is there a VxWorks site similar to OpenQNX ?

    You've found it right here!

    Try the FAQ at http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html.

    That should cover it all.

    LC

    Seems like openQNX.com is a misnomer anyway. They get big $ for their
    stuff, even after they cashed in a couple of years ago when Harmon
    Kardon bought them for >>$100M.

+ Reply to Thread