need sample code for vxworks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on need sample code for vxworks - VxWorks ; Hi, everybody: I'm a beginner for VxWorks, I need a simple project files (including Makefile, source code & header file for C language just like HelloWorld in c) created in Solaris-UNIX system. Where can find it or would you provide ...

  1. need sample code for vxworks

    Hi, everybody:
    I'm a beginner for VxWorks, I need a simple project files (including
    Makefile, source code & header file for C language just like HelloWorld in
    c) created in Solaris-UNIX system. Where can find it or would you provide
    it, I'll be very appreciating. Thanks!!

  2. Re: need sample code for vxworks

    Hello:

    You might want to take a look at the getting started guide for Tornado
    - Tornado will make you a makefile without any work.

    The source and header for a hello world app will the same for vxWorks
    as for Solaris. The makefile will specify which crosscompiler to use
    instead of gcc - maybe gccppc, gccarm, etc.

    Good luck,
    lc

  3. Re: need sample code for vxworks

    Hello Ahan Hsieh,
    Ahan Hsieh schrieb:
    > Hi, everybody:
    > I'm a beginner for VxWorks, I need a simple project files (including
    > Makefile, source code & header file for C language just like HelloWorld in
    > c) created in Solaris-UNIX system. Where can find it or would you provide
    > it, I'll be very appreciating. Thanks!!

    Take the "Getting Started" demo manual and follow the tutorial steps.

    --
    BaSystem Martin Raabe
    E: Martin.RaabeB-a-S-y-s-t-e-mde

+ Reply to Thread