Windweb server - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Windweb server - VxWorks ; Hi, Can anybody tell me "is windweb webserver on vxworks is still available If yes then please provide me the URL for the documentation and purchase of the same" ? Regards Manjeet...

  1. Windweb server

    Hi,

    Can anybody tell me "is windweb webserver on vxworks is still available
    If yes then please provide me the URL for the documentation and
    purchase of the same" ?

    Regards
    Manjeet

  2. Re: Windweb server

    Hi Manjeet,

    VxWorks version of KLone - our web server and web application framework
    - will be available in few days. KLone will let you build a ROMalbe
    dynamic site that runs on embedded platforms in less then 100KB.

    KLone is dual licensed (GPL and commercial); all source code and
    documentation is available at:
    http://www.koanlogic.com/kl/cont/gb/html/klone.html

    bye,

    ---