I run a command in the target shell to copy files from the host (WIN32
box) to the target: sp (copy, "host_file","target_file"). I would like
to be able to run this copy command from a program running on the host
that does tests the target. I have successfully attached and sent a
command to the target server from the WIN32 wtxapp sample program
provided with Tornado2.2. I just sent the copy command and viewed the
output in the shell (Copy OK: 0 bytes copied). Now I need to send the
two arguments of the copy command. The description of the wtxFuncCall
command says that it will only take integer arguments. How can I pass
the char arguments required to complete a copy command to the shell?