How to access shell from host using Telnet ? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to access shell from host using Telnet ? - VxWorks ; Hi.. I would like to access target shell from host using Telnet?. I have included telnet daemon task in target.I dont know how to establish connection from host. I searched in the manual, but there is no much info. where ...

  1. How to access shell from host using Telnet ?

    Hi..

    I would like to access target shell from host using Telnet?. I have
    included telnet daemon
    task in target.I dont know how to establish connection from host. I
    searched in the manual, but there is no much info. where can i find
    more info? . I am using win2000 as host.

    Thanks,

    Raja.

  2. Re: How to access shell from host using Telnet ?

    "Raja" wrote in message
    news:1144404287.979049.111270@j33g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi..
    >
    > I would like to access target shell from host using Telnet?. I have
    > included telnet daemon
    > task in target.I dont know how to establish connection from host. I
    > searched in the manual, but there is no much info. where can i find
    > more info? . I am using win2000 as host.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Raja.

    Open a command prompt on the win PC and write "telnet target>"

    BT

  3. Re: How to access shell from host using Telnet ?

    Hi:

    If "telnet " is not working, have you included a shell
    component in your build?

    Can you access a shell via a tgt server from Tornado?

    Good luck
    LC

+ Reply to Thread