how to compile SH BSP in vxworks 6.2 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on how to compile SH BSP in vxworks 6.2 - VxWorks ; Hi all, I have installed the SH BSP along with workbench 2.4. I am trying to do make in the windriver\vxworks-6.2\target\config\ms7751Rse from the development shell. But I am getting errors. Can anybody through some light on this. Thanks, harish...

  1. how to compile SH BSP in vxworks 6.2

    Hi all,
    I have installed the SH BSP along with workbench 2.4. I am
    trying
    to do make in the windriver\vxworks-6.2\target\config\ms7751Rse from
    the
    development shell. But I am getting errors.
    Can anybody through some light on this.

    Thanks,
    harish

  2. Re: how to compile SH BSP in vxworks 6.2

    harishbabun@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have installed the SH BSP along with workbench 2.4. I am
    > trying
    > to do make in the windriver\vxworks-6.2\target\config\ms7751Rse from
    > the
    > development shell. But I am getting errors.
    > Can anybody through some light on this.

    We'd maybe have a chance if you'd share the actual error messages with
    us. Right now, nobody can even guess.

    > Thanks,
    > harish

+ Reply to Thread