how to open a file in vxworks running under windows2000 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on how to open a file in vxworks running under windows2000 - VxWorks ; hi all, I have trouble in opening a file text file in vxworks that runs under windows 2000 OS. I get always fd 0 and -1 Why is it so. can anyone help me out. vxworks manual is silent on ...

  1. how to open a file in vxworks running under windows2000

    hi all,
    I have trouble in opening a file text file in vxworks that runs under
    windows 2000 OS.
    I get always fd 0 and -1 Why is it so.
    can anyone help me out.

    vxworks manual is silent on this specific example?

  2. Re: how to open a file in vxworks running under windows2000

    check the pathname of the file.It should go something like ths:

    "host:c:\path\name\file\name"

    cheers-
    kaushal

  3. Re: how to open a file in vxworks running under windows2000

    Hi kaushal,
    thanks a lot. Earlier I tried the path except host:
    that was really terrifying as I could not understand why the code
    should be so tough to me . now it works.
    bye
    bans

+ Reply to Thread