Hi All,
I have some basic questions related to the VxWorks Images. I am using
the Vxworks 5.4 for MPC860.

1. Vxworks Bootable Image consists of text , data ans bss. What all out
of text data bss goes to the Flash memory and what all goes to RAM .
Is it all three or only text and data are cosidered to be part of the
Image in calculating the memory requirements.

2. While creating the vxWorks_rom image why it always shows the fixed
text size and Bss=0 while the data changes?

3. Why is the size of Downloadable image size ( text data bss ) is
greater than the bootable image say vxWorks_rom image.

Thanks.