Information on using logLib - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Information on using logLib - VxWorks ; Hi, I'm trying to find out the best way to do error logging/tracing in vxworks. I read about logLib, but I cannot find much information on prg. guide. Can anyone please point me to resources on web on using logLib ...

  1. Information on using logLib

    Hi,

    I'm trying to find out the best way to do error logging/tracing in
    vxworks. I read about logLib, but I cannot find much information on
    prg. guide. Can anyone please point me to resources on web on using
    logLib or similar facility to do error logging or debug tracing in
    vxworks.

    Thanks a lot
    -Rajesh

  2. Re: Information on using logLib

    rajesh.jan@gmail.com wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm trying to find out the best way to do error logging/tracing in
    >vxworks. I read about logLib, but I cannot find much information on
    >prg. guide. Can anyone please point me to resources on web on using
    >logLib or similar facility to do error logging or debug tracing in
    >vxworks.

    See the logLib entry in the VxWorks OS Libraries API Reference manual.

    >Thanks a lot

    Yep.

    >-Rajesh

    | two, one and one make one."

  3. Re: Information on using logLib

    Rajesh:

    #include "logLib.h"

    /* Then in your code: */

    logMsg("I am here %x %x %x",1,2,3,0,0,0);

    /* logMsg always has 7 args - output comes out to shell. Use logFdSet
    to send it elsewhere */
    Larry

+ Reply to Thread