'hostShow' don't have 127.0.0.1 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on 'hostShow' don't have 127.0.0.1 - VxWorks ; I'm beginner of Vxworks. I want to add network programming to the existing target board. After Including INCLUDE_END in config.h and adding configNet.h, I can compile successfully but Typing 'hostShow' command in the shell, there's no active network interface. At ...

  1. 'hostShow' don't have 127.0.0.1

    I'm beginner of Vxworks. I want to add network programming to the
    existing target board.

    After Including INCLUDE_END in config.h and adding configNet.h, I can
    compile successfully but

    Typing 'hostShow' command in the shell, there's no active network
    interface.

    At first I want to see '127.0.0.1' or run 'ping 127.0.0.1' or 'ping
    localhost' successfully
    What should I do that?

    Please shed me the light :-)

  2. Re: 'hostShow' don't have 127.0.0.1

    yudong:

    You've added an net driver - have you configured in tcp/ip into your
    kernel?

    If you start with Tornado and click on all the appropriate components,
    it should run, given the board and BSP are working.

    Are you running on the simulator on the PC? I don't think that
    supports the socket api by default in the normal Tornado.

    Good luck,
    Larry

+ Reply to Thread