problems with buffered io routines - VxWorks

This is a discussion on problems with buffered io routines - VxWorks ; I am attempting to use the fopen, fread, fwrite and fprintf to record data. The fopen generates no error when opening the file, but the file is not created or data written upon closing to the host machine in my ...

  1. problems with buffered io routines

    I am attempting to use the fopen, fread, fwrite and fprintf to record data.
    The fopen generates no error when opening the file, but the file is not
    created or data written upon closing to the host machine in my application
    code. However, I am able to successfully fopen, fwrite and fclose through
    the shell and generate the file on the host hard drive. Any ideas from all
    the experts?

    Thank You,
    Phil

  2. Re: problems with buffered io routines

    Did you get O_CREAT as a flag? If yes, and no error occured, there
    should be a null file.

+ Reply to Thread