VxWorks/ eCos BSP trainning in India??? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks/ eCos BSP trainning in India??? - VxWorks ; Hello all, I am monica wanted to learn BSP development. I have little experience in writing device drivers. Can any body help me to find out if there are any institues giving training in BSP development / device driver development ...

  1. VxWorks/ eCos BSP trainning in India???

    Hello all,

    I am monica wanted to learn BSP development. I have little experience
    in writing device drivers.

    Can any body help me to find out if there are any institues giving
    training in BSP development / device driver development in India???

    I prefer learning vxWorks and eCos. ofcourse any other RTOS should also
    be fine because BSP has little to do with the RTOS and more to do with
    the hardware itself.

    It would be great if any body can help me to find such a course in
    India.

    Thanking you,
    monica

  2. Re: VxWorks/ eCos BSP trainning in India???

    Hi
    Monica
    Go to noida Sector 2 ,there is a "Miracle cooperation ltd. " ,They
    provide course for Vxworks ,Definitly ur problem will solve there.

    Thanx & Regard
    Ajay Kumar Gautam

  3. Re: VxWorks/ eCos BSP trainning in India???

    Hi Monica,
    ROCSYS technologies in hyd. offers you a course in
    vxWorks.Hope this helps you.
    -kaushal

  4. Re: VxWorks/ eCos BSP trainning in India???

    Hello Monica,
    You can contact Mistral Solutions,Bangalore.They are the authorised
    trainers for vxWorks in India. You can get more information on
    www.mistralsolutions.com

    Regards
    Vij

  5. Re: VxWorks/ eCos BSP trainning in India???

    Hello Monica,
    This is Dinesh , NO INSTITUES will teach you ,,,,How to
    develop BSP for any Board. Its better u lean by ur self , u will find
    all documents about BSP developement in the net . so if u have any
    vxWorks BSP start reading that , go according to the documents .

    since u have some exp in writing Device driver , it will be easy for u
    know about the BSP structure of any board.

    Even i am working on BSP level for pc target and bit IPv6. so its
    better u learn by ur self , if u know how one board is working and it
    will be same to all other boards.

    Regards,
    Dinesh

    Monica wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I am monica wanted to learn BSP development. I have little experience
    > in writing device drivers.
    >
    > Can any body help me to find out if there are any institues giving
    > training in BSP development / device driver development in India???
    >
    > I prefer learning vxWorks and eCos. ofcourse any other RTOS should also
    > be fine because BSP has little to do with the RTOS and more to do with
    > the hardware itself.
    >
    > It would be great if any body can help me to find such a course in
    > India.
    >
    > Thanking you,
    > monica

+ Reply to Thread