How to download VxWorks.st image to target System using TFTP. - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to download VxWorks.st image to target System using TFTP. - VxWorks ; Hello Friends, I am using pcPentium 4 as my target system , now i am trying to download vxWorks.st image using TFTP to my target system , but i am not able to do that , i am geting a ...

  1. How to download VxWorks.st image to target System using TFTP.

    Hello Friends,

    I am using pcPentium 4 as my target system , now i am trying to
    download vxWorks.st image using TFTP to my target system , but i am not
    able to do that , i am geting a ERROR like this .,,,
    /************************************************** ************************************************/
    boot device : gei
    unit number : 0
    processor number : 0
    host name : host
    file name : vxWorks.st
    inet on ethernet (e) : 10.0.0.2:ffffff00
    host inet (h) : 10.0.0.1
    flags (f) : 0x80

    Attaching interface lo0... done
    0x2ea460 (tBoot): memPartAlloc: block too big - 494080 in partition
    0x1f2170.
    ERROR: sysGei8254xEndLoad fails to load gei 1
    muxDevLoad failed for device entry 1!
    muxDevLoad failed for device entry 2!
    Attached IPv4 interface to gei unit 0
    to open I
    Pv4 socket instead
    ERR [TFTP] tftpPeerSet:987: 10.0.0.1: unknown host.
    ERR [TFTP] tftpCopy:589: could not set tftp mode or peer address
    Erroneous header read

    Error loading file: errno = 0x610001.
    /************************************************** ************************************************** ***/
    Hey guys pls let me know, if i need to make some changes in any of the
    BSP lifes OR is there any procedure to do TFTP booting , pls let me
    know .

    Regards,
    Dinesh

  2. Re: How to download VxWorks.st image to target System using TFTP.

    Hello, I have also an Pentium4 BSP with VxWorks 6.x. I have tested it
    with Philippe Jounin's TFTP and have no error.

    Have you the same error with FTP ?

    Tschau Elmar

    On 21 Mar 2006 05:00:08 -0800, "dinesh" wrote:

    >Hello Friends,
    >
    > I am using pcPentium 4 as my target system , now i am trying to
    >download vxWorks.st image using TFTP to my target system , but i am not
    >able to do that , i am geting a ERROR like this .,,,
    >/************************************************** ************************************************/
    >boot device : gei
    >unit number : 0
    >processor number : 0
    >host name : host
    >file name : vxWorks.st
    >inet on ethernet (e) : 10.0.0.2:ffffff00
    >host inet (h) : 10.0.0.1
    >flags (f) : 0x80
    >
    >Attaching interface lo0... done
    >0x2ea460 (tBoot): memPartAlloc: block too big - 494080 in partition
    >0x1f2170.
    >ERROR: sysGei8254xEndLoad fails to load gei 1
    >muxDevLoad failed for device entry 1!
    >muxDevLoad failed for device entry 2!
    >Attached IPv4 interface to gei unit 0
    >to open I
    >Pv4 socket instead
    >ERR [TFTP] tftpPeerSet:987: 10.0.0.1: unknown host.
    >ERR [TFTP] tftpCopy:589: could not set tftp mode or peer address
    >Erroneous header read
    >
    >Error loading file: errno = 0x610001.
    >Hey guys pls let me know, if i need to make some changes in any of the
    >BSP lifes OR is there any procedure to do TFTP booting , pls let me
    >know .
    >
    >Regards,
    >Dinesh

  3. Re: How to download VxWorks.st image to target System using TFTP.

    seems your IPV6 is not working with your giga bit ethernet. try using
    IPV4

+ Reply to Thread