pSos vs. VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on pSos vs. VxWorks - VxWorks ; Hi, I am new to RTOSs. Could anyone explain me what are the main differences between pSos and VxWorks. How is VxWorks different from pSos? Thanks....

  1. pSos vs. VxWorks

    Hi,

    I am new to RTOSs. Could anyone explain me what are the main
    differences between pSos and VxWorks.

    How is VxWorks different from pSos?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: pSos vs. VxWorks

    Hello NewToVxWorks,
    NewToVxWorks schrieb:
    > I am new to RTOSs. Could anyone explain me what are the main
    > differences between pSos and VxWorks.
    >
    > How is VxWorks different from pSos?

    There is a migration package available from Windriver explaining all the
    stuff.

    Some years ago is has been free of charge on WindSurf
    (WindRiver support Website).

    In general there are only minor differences in terms of the RTOS.

    Hope it helps.

    --
    BaSystem Martin Raabe
    E: Martin.RaabeB-a-S-y-s-t-e-mde