Hi guys,
I want to know in which data structure is Vxworks storing the ARP
entries.
When I call the MIB function m2IpAtransTblGet ( M2_IPATRANSTBL *
pReqIpAtEntry ) passing the address of a filled in M2_IPATRANSTBL
structure, it is in turn calling arpioctl() function which during in
turn calls rtalloc() and finally ipRouteCreate() is called.I am not
sure but I think ipRouteCreate() is the function where VxWorks fills up
its internal ARP entry storage. I really dont know what exactly happens
in ipRouteCreate().
Can somebody tell me where are the ARP entries stored inside Vxworks.

Rgds
Karthik Kumar Armugam
Flextronics Software Systems.