Is there any function to know memory allocated for each pci device ? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Is there any function to know memory allocated for each pci device ? - VxWorks ; Hi all, Is there any function available to know how much memory allocated for each PCI device?. I am working in PPC 7410 & vxworks 5.4. Thanks,...

  1. Is there any function to know memory allocated for each pci device ?

    Hi all,

    Is there any function available to know how much memory
    allocated for each PCI device?. I am working in PPC 7410 & vxworks 5.4.

    Thanks,

  2. Re: Is there any function to know memory allocated for each pci device ?

    Between pciDeviceShow() and pciHeaderShow(), I think you can figure out
    the mappings.

    GV

+ Reply to Thread