Hi everyone,

I have two questions about RapidControl 3.3 (an older version of Wind
Manage):

1) I was designing a CLI command that took a '+' from the CLI user.
However, the CLI complains (Error: Invalid parameter) when the + is
given in the telnet window. Internally, the + is supposed to be stored
in a character pointer pVal. How could this be resolved?

2) In the parameter window of RapidControl, there is an enum datatype.
When I entered strings there (with carriage return), I expected
integers to be passed to my glue code. Instead, the same strings are
being passed from the CLI to the glue code. What is wrong here?

Thanks for your assistance.

George