[help]There is something wrong when booting - VxWorks

This is a discussion on [help]There is something wrong when booting - VxWorks ; i am a new bie in Vxworks when i boot with pentium4_mp4ap1 in my target pc, i found "press any-key .... 7",then the PC hung. why this happened? somebody can give me help? Many thanks. Regards, Silen Wang...

  1. [help]There is something wrong when booting

    i am a new bie in Vxworks
    when i boot with pentium4_mp4ap1 in my target pc, i found "press
    any-key .... 7",then the PC
    hung. why this happened?
    somebody can give me help?
    Many thanks.

    Regards,
    Silen Wang

  2. Re: There is something wrong when booting

    plus :vxworks 5.5.1

  3. Re: There is something wrong when booting

    Maybe there are sth wrong with the fllows
    #define DEFAULT_BOOT_LINE \

  4. Re: There is something wrong when booting

    but i can do it in another Pentium4 ,why ?

+ Reply to Thread