MVME5100 backplane boot fail on vxworks 6.1 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on MVME5100 backplane boot fail on vxworks 6.1 - VxWorks ; Hi all, We've got a problem booting both MVME5101 (64MB) boards from the backplane running on vxworks 6.1. We use Wind River Workbench IDE and VxWorks 6.1 for our project. We included #define INCLUDE_SM_NET and INCLUDE_SM_COMMON in config.h of MV5100 ...

  1. MVME5100 backplane boot fail on vxworks 6.1

    Hi all,

    We've got a problem booting both MVME5101 (64MB) boards from the
    backplane running on vxworks 6.1. We use Wind River Workbench IDE and
    VxWorks 6.1 for our project.

    We included #define INCLUDE_SM_NET and INCLUDE_SM_COMMON in config.h
    of MV5100 folder, which is the directory of the MVME5100 BSP. We also
    added the route to the host route table using route add on windows XP.
    The problem is we DO NOT see anything indicating Initializing backplane
    net with anchor at ....statement. No error. It just loads the Master
    kernel image vxWorks and vxWorks.sym. No slave board boots from it.