Can any body know TCP/IP and UDP programs can be run in VxSim - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Can any body know TCP/IP and UDP programs can be run in VxSim - VxWorks ; Hi All! This is suresh I got problem with network programs in vxworks. I am unable to run Tcp/IP and UDP programs in vxworks simulator. Can any body help on this topic. How can i do these programs in TCP/IP ...

  1. Can any body know TCP/IP and UDP programs can be run in VxSim

    Hi All!
    This is suresh
    I got problem with network programs in vxworks. I am unable to run
    Tcp/IP and UDP programs in vxworks simulator. Can any body help on this
    topic.
    How can i do these programs in TCP/IP and UDP.

  2. Re: Can any body know TCP/IP and UDP programs can be run in VxSim

    Not sure which version of VxWorks you're using as you don't say. For
    Tornado 2.2.1/VxWorks 5.5 follow the steps described in the Tornando
    Users Guide section 6.5 to build a custom version of the VxSim BSP with
    network support and install the driver.

+ Reply to Thread