Tornado External Editor - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Tornado External Editor - VxWorks ; I have set-up Tornado to use emacs as an external editor. It works great, the problem is that when I click on a file in Tornado it opens a new copy of emacs. Is it possible to set-up Tornado so ...

  1. Tornado External Editor

    I have set-up Tornado to use emacs as an external editor.

    It works great, the problem is that when I click on a file in Tornado it opens
    a new copy of emacs.

    Is it possible to set-up Tornado so that it will open the file in the existing
    emacs.

    Thanks Phil

  2. Re: Tornado External Editor

    tool->options->external editor

  3. Re: Tornado External Editor

    On 1 Mar 2006, pj@thecork.trig222.f9.co.uk wrote:
    > Is it possible to set-up Tornado so that it will open the file in
    > the existing emacs.

    gnuserv, gnuclient.

    --
    ``C Code. C code run. Run, code, run... PLEASE!!!'' - Barbara Tongue

    vxWorks FAQ, "http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html"

  4. Re: Tornado External Editor

    Sorry, read the question wrong.....time for some more coffee....!!!

+ Reply to Thread