send signal to a RTP under vxWorks 6.2 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on send signal to a RTP under vxWorks 6.2 - VxWorks ; Hi I'm trying to send a posix signal from a RTP to an RTP. Unfortunately sigqueue failed and the errno says that the process doesn't exist. I get the id of the RTPs with 'getpid' function. I try with kill ...

  1. send signal to a RTP under vxWorks 6.2

    Hi

    I'm trying to send a posix signal from a RTP to an RTP. Unfortunately
    sigqueue failed and the errno says that the process doesn't exist. I
    get the id of the RTPs with 'getpid' function.
    I try with kill and sigqueue too but it doesn't work.

    Is there a bug or is it the wring method to send a signal ?

    ~M~

  2. Re: send signal to a RTP under vxWorks 6.2

    Hi,

    Can you send me your source? I might be able to help...

    ~erik peterson
    noiram wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm trying to send a posix signal from a RTP to an RTP. Unfortunately
    > sigqueue failed and the errno says that the process doesn't exist. I
    > get the id of the RTPs with 'getpid' function.
    > I try with kill and sigqueue too but it doesn't work.
    >
    > Is there a bug or is it the wring method to send a signal ?
    >

    > ~M~

+ Reply to Thread