a question about sysTimestamp() - VxWorks

This is a discussion on a question about sysTimestamp() - VxWorks ; I used sysTimestamp() and sysTimestampFreq() (etc,function link systimestamp*** ) in my programme,but when compling,Tornado told me that undefined reference to sysTimestamp and sysTimestampFreq. I've included the drv/timer/timerDev.h. So do u have any sugesstion about this?Thank in advance....

  1. a question about sysTimestamp()

    I used sysTimestamp() and sysTimestampFreq() (etc,function link
    systimestamp*** ) in my programme,but when compling,Tornado told me
    that undefined reference to sysTimestamp and sysTimestampFreq.
    I've included the drv/timer/timerDev.h.
    So do u have any sugesstion about this?Thank in advance.

  2. Re: a question about sysTimestamp()

    Have u included sysLib.h...If yes tehn let me know..

    Abhijit

  3. Re: a question about sysTimestamp()

    Timer implementation should be a part of your BSP, along with the
    definition and implementation of the sysClk* and sysAuxClk*.

    For example for a coldfire 5282, it's m5282timer.c, for quicc it's
    etc...

    What CPU are u using ? do a find to find the function sysTimestamp
    under ur BSP dir.

    Take care..
    hope this helped

  4. Re: a question about sysTimestamp()

    Coldfire 5282 ..

  5. Re: a question about sysTimestamp()

    Is timestamp enabled in BSP configuration?

+ Reply to Thread