Branch through zero exception when raise signal in ISR - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Branch through zero exception when raise signal in ISR - VxWorks ; Hi, I raised a signal (SIGUSR1) in a timer ISR but when the program runs for a short period of time, it gave me the Branch through zero exception and the system reboots automatically. Could someone give me some suggestion ...

  1. Branch through zero exception when raise signal in ISR

    Hi, I raised a signal (SIGUSR1) in a timer ISR but when the program
    runs for a short period of time, it gave me the Branch through zero
    exception and the system reboots automatically. Could someone give me
    some suggestion on this problem? Thanks

  2. Re: Branch through zero exception when raise signal in ISR

    More information please.... example....traces....

+ Reply to Thread