#line pragmas and debugging - VxWorks

This is a discussion on #line pragmas and debugging - VxWorks ; Hi, I have a C file `a.c' whose content look like: #line 2 "a.x" void f () { int i; #line 4 "a.x" i = i + 1; return } I compile it with debug information. Launch the program from ...

  1. #line pragmas and debugging

    Hi,

    I have a C file `a.c' whose content look like:

    #line 2 "a.x"
    void f () {
    int i;
    #line 4 "a.x"
    i = i + 1;
    return
    }

    I compile it with debug information.

    Launch the program from the debugger, which opens the file `a.x' but also
    asks me where is "a.x". This is rather strange. But when I provide him with
    the "a.x" file it goes directly into disassembly code and not in the window
    where it opened `a.x'.

    Is there something I need to do, so that I can have the debugger go into the
    `a.x' file for my debugging?

    I've used this #line with gcc on other platforms and never had a problem.

    Thanks,
    Manu

  2. Re: #line pragmas and debugging

    U neet reboot,i thick.

  3. Re: #line pragmas and debugging

    How are you building/compiling the file? Are you using a Tornado
    project to build? Or are you compiling outside of Tornado?

  4. Re: #line pragmas and debugging

    Hi,

    I'm compiling everything outside Tornado and only using Tornado for
    debugging.

    Regards,
    Manu

    "webber1998" wrote in message
    news:1141225727.228357.172370@v46g2000cwv.googlegr oups.com...
    > How are you building/compiling the file? Are you using a Tornado
    > project to build? Or are you compiling outside of Tornado?

+ Reply to Thread